- 1 29 1/2 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 3 oz. package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 6 oz. package miniature marshmallows (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup Katharine Beecher Butter Mints, crushed
- 1 9 oz. container frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Lettuce leaves
In large mixing bowl, combine undrained pineapple, dry lime gelatin, marshmallows and crushed mints. Seal and refrigerate for several hours or until marshmallows soften and melt. Fold in dessert topping. Spoon mixture into 18 paper baking cups. Cover and freeze till firm. Transfer to a sealed square plastic dish. To serve, peel off paper and serve on lettuce-lined plates.
Makes 18 servings.Next Recipe