- 1 yellow or white cake mix
- 1 3 oz. package Jello, any flavor
- 40 Katharine Beecher Butter Mints, crushed
- 1 3 oz. package vanilla pudding
- 6 tbsps. Cool Whip
- 30 Katharine Beecher Butter Mints, crushed
Mix cake mix. Add Butter Mints to batter. Bake as directed on cake mix. Mix the Jello as directed. Poke holes in the cake with a toothpick after cake has cooled and pour Jello over the cake.
Mix vanilla pudding. Put in refrigerator for awhile. Then mix the Cool Whip in with the vanilla pudding and the Butter Mints. Spread over cake. Keep the cake in refrigerator until ready to serve.